Thursday, June 26, 2008

My Ural Adventure

Welcome!

My name is Jake Brennan, and I am the proud owner of a 2008 Ural Gear-Up, Arctic Camo edition. I live in St. John's, Newfoundland, but am from Marystown originally.

I'm starting this blog to record my adventures and trips, as well as maintenance tips and tricks I learn along the journey with my Ural. I've had it for some months now, and I am absolutely loving the machine.

Let's get this out of the way, I do sell these machines through the company I work for, BrenKir Industrial Supplies Ltd in Marystown, NL. (709) 279-2238, www.bren-kir.com

I don't mean for this to be an advertising blog with lots of "BUY A URAL" in your face, this will be more of a record of my personal adventures with this bike.

Thanks for reading, and hope to see you on the road!

No comments: